What We Believe:
- Salvation only comes through the Master Yahusha Messiah (Jesus Christ), who is the only begotten son of the Father, Conceived of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Yahusha (Jesus) was crucified, buried and raised from the dead and is today at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
- All have sinned and fallen short of YAH’S Glory and repentance is required by Yahuah and is necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
- Water baptism by immersion must be in the Name of the Master Yahusha (Jesus) for the remission of sin.
- Holiness is Yahuah’s standard of living for His people.
- Speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of YAH gives utterance is an evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine Healing is provided for all in the atonement .
- The Master’s Supper should be commemorated.
- The resurrection and rapture of the true Body of Messiah.
- Yahusha is Yahuah incarnate in the flesh
- The final judgement of the living and dead is the final establishment of a new heaven and earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.
- We adopt Genesis 12:3 as our reasoning for true acceptance of YAH’s Holy people & YAH’s Holy Word.
*Yahusha is the Hebrew name for Jesus
*YHUH (Yahuah) is the Hebrew Covenant name of God
YAH is the shortened poetic form of the name Yahuah
Why We Do What We Do
- We stand and sing because YAH’s Word tells us in 2 Chronicles 20:19, Psalms 33:3, 1 Corinthians 14:15
- We clap our hands because YAH tells us in Psalms 47:1
- We lift our hands because YAH’s Word tells us in Psalms 63:4, Psalms 134:2, 1 Timothy 2:8
- We praise Yahuah out loud because YAH’s Word tells us in Psalms 100, Psalms 9:2, Psalms 103:1
- We speak in “other tongues” because YAH’s Word tells us in 1 Corinthians 14:2, 4, 13, 14, 18, 22, 39, Acts 2:4, Acts 10:46, Acts 19:6
- We interpret “other tongues” and prophesy because YAH’s Word tells us to in 1 Corinthians 12:10, 1 Corinthians 14:1, 3, 5, 13, 22, 24, 25, 31, 39, John 4:19
- We sing in the Spirit because YAH’s Word tells us in Psalms 33:3, 40:3, 1 Corinthians 14:15
- We lay hands on and anoint with oil because YAH’s Word tells us in Mark 6:13 Acts 10:46, Acts 19:6, James 5:14
- We are “slain in the Spirit” because YAH’s Word tells us in 2 Chronicles 5:14, John 18:6, Matthew 28:4
- We dance because YAH’s Word tells us in Psalm 149:3, Psalm 150:4, 2 Samuel 6:14